Thursday 5 November 2009

Just another day of the life of Thunderous Blackrose

Wow... It's been a long time I haven't posted anything on this blog.. I didn't even remember I have one..lol.. I'm in Limbang now. The actual plan was to release stress here, but then, I ended up bringing along all my stress with me here.. Not even a litttle bit is released. ARGH STRESS!!! Got so much work to do and then got SOOO MANY dramas to complete EVERY WEEK!! It's like SHIT!! It's like thinking of so many scripts every week.. There's so many things I have to remember until I even forgot so many other things like reports, essays and other things.

As for me&Jonathan, of course, there are up and downs.. but then we're going through the hard times together. Staying strong on all we need to go through. Now I'm in Limbang just watching TV. Im reli tired and stressful but really hope he can be there for me and understand me well enough.

Awww..the love story on TV is so sweet... LOVE RULES, LOVE REIGNS!! MUAHZ~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com