Tuesday 20 January 2009

Bad Day


Argh!! Yesterday was a bad day.. BAD DAY people!! We thought we were lucky that Mr.Mark (our English lecturer) changed the English lecture venue from the Chancellor Hall to CLT. Ok had our first lecture that day from 8am-10am. Had no idea why I woke up at 5:30am for no reason. Maybe it was the rain. Then ok it was still raining when we left the hostel. And i didn't remember my umbrella was broken. First disappointment!!! Then ok heading for SHBIE the route was so muddy and dirty and of course WET! And then we had our lecture was day-dreaming.. Yes I was day-dreaming and nothing Mr.Mark said went in my ears. Ahaha... Was suppose to meet up with a classmate for a Maths assignment at 10am but then he left me 4 heavy books.Was paired up with him by our Maths lecturer..I already had so much to carry and he said he's a man for not carrying his books but only to carry his laptop. I had such bad mood. He said after 4pm.. We had another meeting with PS for a new subject. So many distractions and changes. Now I cant find a job. Shhiit!! Then ok..Had our meeting in the Chancellor Hall had to go there again. But luckily me, Ena & lihin went there b4 2pm or it would have been raining. There was so much to be done during the meeting. Then it finally ended at 3pm. That guy said he'd see me after that at SHBIE!! But after the meeting he was gone. Oh man! How angry i was was having such a darn bad day. Ok forgot to tell you people it was raining heavily too at 3pm and we had to go back to SHBIE.. So yea, me&ena in the rain. She with her tudung and me with my bju kurung. Then followed by Lihin from the back. Was wet by the time we reached FOS. I looked like I was going thru a hair wash but had to leave half way. Then I sent ena off at SHBIE waited impatiently for the guy. Called him but hp was off. My temperature blew up. Told my dear about it but he just said something very hurting to me. He told me to go back to the hostel instead of waiting for the guy. But that assignment was gonna be due very soon. How could I just leave it? I was already crying in SHBIE.. Thats why my personal message in MSN "crying with the rain" Then ok.. that guy finally came I was already very tempered. So I told my dear that the guy just came. Then he said this '..lau sakit tau2.. jan aher blik..agath buat kaja mu ku inda kcau. len krg me pkir apa u buat' How could he have said that?? Then I asked him why he said that. He said he didnt want to argue and then he was sick. I know he was sick but so am I!! Did he know I had blisters on my feet? And how much they hurt? Had to wear slippers for lectures and tutorials..Did he noe? Its good enough I did not complain so much. I told him to go the doctor. He didnt want to then don't blame me. I had so much of stuff to make sure everything goes on well. I cant even go back for CNY!! Then now I cant find a job coz of the stupid timetable! What does he noe? Did he noe I cried on the way back to the hostel? Did he noe the pain I had? No No NO like Ms. Malai would say 'No,No,NO thats a bloody No No!' Who am I suppose to tell all these to? Nobody ryte? I just dunno what more to say!! Thats all for today readers...
Oh yes.. Anyone wants to know? He said sorry and think thats all are wiped away. How could he? My feet still hurt and it just bled coz I accidentally kicked it somewhere. Now he said im angry. Tell me what shud I tell him?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com