Saturday 24 January 2009

Alone In Hostel

Hey ppl..How's everyone?? Its been very quiet on the blog lately...Don't actually keep track of the number of people who actually view my blog.. Hey its 12midnight now and I'm seriously bored, tired and sleepy.. But guess what? I'm alone in the hostel. Everyone who is not a CHINESE has gone home and will not be here for the next 2days. I can see no one when I open the room door. It's like usually got Zurin and Limah there to entertain each other. And we'd all be the securities of the block..ahaha.. But now they've all gone home. And I'm alone alone alone... This is "Hostel Alone".. Bored mann~~~ And tired of shopping for my things. And assignments are building up again... Need to get on them soon. Why am I getting so lazy? Used to do everything almost instantly.. But this time is like I don touch anything. Mann thats horrible... And I'm gonna get stressed up like everyday nearing deadline. May I haven't tried to think about it yet. But will do soon ok? Ok? No Chinese New Year for me this year. Hahaha... Oh~ yeah... Around 10pm plus just now my foster mom texted and wished my Happy CNY then I told her I was alone in the hostel and she said that she is on the way here to pick me up. Mann~ sometimes its just hard.. Coz she can just do wat she want. She can come without telling you and ask you to come down right away. So I had to call her up immediately before she start her journey... Luckily she didnt come...Coz it'll be reli fussy.. Poor me~~
My family is celebrating Chinese New Year in Miri coz my bro is coming back. JON LEE has returned!!! Ahahaha!!! Yea so he's in Miri now. Great he can do the shopping and I cant.. So yeah~ I don't want to fuss them too.. So better they celebrate without me. Much easier. Don later they complain I'm very fussy.. It's raining again...



Finally to all my Chinese and non-Chinese friends.. Have a Blessed Chinese New Year!! Gong Xi Fa Chai!! Xing Nian Kuai Le!! Nian Nian You Yue!! Loong Ma Jing Sen!! Ang Pau Na Lai!! Yeah~~



Sincerely From: Thunderous Blackrose

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com