Sunday 7 December 2008

Webcam and Loveletter from MJ


The girl who helped me to kickstart with this blog, Mayrilene Jay (MJay)

Hey! MJ here. Hannah Lee is not anak cina! She anak Iban! HAHAHHAHAHA! Now I culik her because lately she curang with me with other people. So sad liao. I cerai with her with talak tiga, then she know. For sure beg for mercy! wahahaaaa. And oh, she owes me $4 and a swim in the pool :) I am crazy. haha. But still she wants me. Haha. No lah, no lesbo. I only ulun-ulun here cause she is easy to be bullied despite the fact she's thunderous. Know why? Because I am the BOMB! HAHAHAHAHHA! Major MJ on the go. Bah hannnnah, don't curang. Cook indomee for me in the morning. If not, you sleeeeep in the toilet like my cat :3 haha!

xoxo MJAY♥

----------------

Hey y'all this is Hannah a.k Lee.. Haha.. I'm new to this blogging thingy so pls bear with me. And I must remind you that I'm not very keen in updating my blog so yea... Read wateva i post when i do post them ok? Oh yea.. Thats MJ.. Everyone say 'Hi!!' to MJ.. Yup she's THE BOMB even my Thunder can't win against her. Haha.. That's all for now... Tke cre y'all

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com