Monday 8 December 2008

Another Day in the Life of Thunderous Blackrose

On Sunday I ate a lot and yesterday at the Jantin’s residence I ate a lot. What about today? Haha.. What happen to me?? Hehe.. Today’s another bright sunny morning at the Jantin’s residence. They kidnap me and don’t wanna send me home…Ahaha.. *Kes majal* Later they say wanna bring me to the Kompleks for swimming.. Never been in a pool for so long. Been in a pool long ago but never learnt how to swim. Haha.. Dunno what’s gonna happen later and dunno whos coming but one thing for sure we’re gonna have lotsa fun. Guys wanna join?? Hehe.. :)
Hmm... Yesterday got scolded by my dad coz I lost my IC.. What a bad day.. Whoeva took my wallet u better voice out before I look for you. Huhu.. Take care everyone thats all for now. Waiting for the afternoon to arrive and we go swimming hehe... Malu eh..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com