Monday 18 May 2009

RATS!!

Hey guyz&galz..How are you all doing? It's HOLIDAYS for me.. So yup.. Things have been quiet.. Except for the news here and there.. Its Tuesday today. Well..I'm still considering whether to go for IYF this Thurs.. Dunno if i shud go back and join them? Should I? I've heard so much going around.. Hmm..But I dont want to be marked as a 'backslidder' like the rest.. hmm... :(
Semester II exams weren't any better. Still the same stuff all around. Same cold venue and head-breaking notes to stuff in.. What more can I say? It's a university.. Now am just at home. Nothing much going around. Was cleaning up the house with dad yesterday.. OMG!! I just found out the house is getting more and more dirty every time I get home.. It is so eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... I dunno what words to describe..If you all were here, I think I could have broken your eardrums.. I scram so many time.. Stupid rat-rearers bringing in ALL THE STUPID RATS NOT ONLY INTO THE HOUSE BUT ALSO ALL OVER TOWN!! My dad even killed one with his bare hands.. Arrgh...So dirty and filthy..This is what you get when you live with people from the dumpsters.. You get junk and rats all over the house... Lizards are bad enuf and now RATS!! All my books and boxes, all torn into shreads bitten by those stupid things. I HATE THEM!! Good thing Im moving away soon.. Cant stand it here...
I think thats all for now, aite?? And to all the UBD people.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! SEE YA NEXT SEMESTER!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com