Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

Hey everyone!! Happy New Year 2009!! Sincerely from Thunderous Blackrose!! How's everyone?? Anyone with NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS?? I haven't got mine yet.. Or may be I have a lil clue on it tho.. I went to church in Miri last Sunday and the pastor preached on our new year resolutions and 'THE NEED' to relate them with God!! He also reminded us that it is never to bad a time to have a goal for life. As the famous people of the past achieved great success in their 70s-90s.. But it doesnt mean we wait till we are 70-90 yrs old to set our goals... Recite this with me, "I'm never too old to set a goal for my life. Setting a goal to follow Christ." And it doesnt mean if ur young u can still hang around. So get up and think. Don't SLACK!!


It's almost the end of my holiday.. A boring & tiring one.. Feel like I had no holiday at all.. Hmm.. No more swimming..That's for sure... Hahaha... Erm.. Had to be in Miri to take care of my lil cuzzies.. So cute yet naughty at the same time. I just LOVE them..

Oh!! Before I forget... My first exam in UBD.. I didn't had to sit for supplementary.. I was so nervous but I'm so happy to hear that.. Do I hear my 'CONGRATZ!!'?? ahahaha... But don't so soon.. Coz exam results are not out yet...

As for the boys?? Hmm...Ask me personally.. Only tell u if u ask..ahaha ;)
I think thats all for now.. I got no idea what else to update u all on... Anything else u guuys wanna noe?
Pls do let me noe *cheers*

Edited by: Thunderous Blackrose

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com