Sunday 4 January 2009

Gonna Get Bomb!!

Oh today is Sunday man!! N I couldnt get up to go to church. (Sherra, Mona, Charis please don't bomb me~...)Sorry2!
Hmm.. I went to the beach in the evening.. Had an okay okay time. Hmm.. He was quiet.. Wonder why?? Sometimes I just wonder, "Do I talk tooooooo much?" Ok then I had to go to AFC (Agape Family Centre) for service. But I had to go home and shower of course. My 'mom' told me to go look for my brother&sister who had gone out of the house to I dunno where. I was told to go to Uni Arcade to look for them. Why fo things always have to come up when I wanna go to meet the Father?? But never mind I went to Arcade but they weren't there so I had my chance to MEET THE FATHER!! First entered the place straight was instructed to do powerpoint. Hahaha... Hadn't touch their powerpoint in months when I did it just now I had so many mistakes (Leme remind u all that its not the normal Ms. Powerpoint I was using)


There was Praise&Worship. Aunty Hannah led and first time Uncle John & Freddy played guitar.. Heads up to them both. Wow.. Though there was so many mistakes I sure had goosebumps during P&W!! I could see my hair stand.. I just felt 'something'... I'm sure it wasn't the air-conditioning coz Aunty Agnes turned off the air-conditioner. Then as usual the offertory and communion. Then came sharing by Uncle John. He shared on "Golden Seeds" not Golden Eggs ok people??...ahaha..
.

This was more or less what he said and what I could remember..
=Whatever that is from GOD is destined for GROWTH!! (Means it wil definitely grow)
=The Parable of the Sower
1. There are 4 kinds of soils.
a) No soil at all - No growth because the bird ate all the seeds.. People do not response
b) Soil with rocks - People get saved but live lives full of hindrances, anger, unforgiveness, etc.
c) Soil with thorns - People get saved but live lives full of worries
d) Good soil - Seeds planted and yielding.. People are saved and abide with the Lord..
=Change your mindset. This parable doesnt mean that if you reach out only 25% will response.. But in fact 75% will response. But from the 75% only 33 and one-third percent will fully give their lives to our Lord.
=The Parable of the Wheat & Tares
=Whatever you do for God (sowing wheat), the Devil is ALWAYS there to give us doubts (sowing tares)
=The Parable of the Leaven
=We cannot see the yeast when we mix it with the dough..But we can only see the effect of the yeast. When the dough multiply.
=We must MULTIPLY and see GROWTH
=Mathematically it's possible to multiply just look at the biggest churches in the world now. Churches in Taiwan. Korea, etc. start with only 11, 8 or 5 people in the beginning. And now they are the biggest churches in the world.
=Things that are from GOD always start small. Then they will multiple when you plant the seeds that God gives you.
=Nothing is impossible with us, as long as you have faith. Even if it means faith as small as the mustard seed.
=The mustard seed is the SMALLEST SEED you can find but yet when it grows, you will see that it is the biggest plant that can grow till a height of 10-15 feet tall.. It is the smallest seed and yet when it grows, it can withstand the weight of birds that land on its branches..




Hmm... After that we went to Zuki for minum.. Ahaha...I had laksa kawin... Didn't know why whateva we order just now was all kawin.. First it was me with laksa kawin then it was roti kawin.. Hahaha... Then I came home and now I have nothing else to do but share what I received just now with you guys who are reading my blog. Please remember to tag.. It's been very quite lately.. Gonna go back to Bandar soon.. So people you all have 1 week more to look for me before I go.. I'm still waiting for my results.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com